|Mr Henry Bell founded the company at its present location in 1912, as a plastering business.||This continued until the 1930's when his son, Mr Henry T Bell took over. On commencement of the war the company diversified incorporating property repairs. During this period the company overcame the declining trend and the business survived.||The present Mr Harry Bell joined the firm in 1953, followed by Mr David Bell in 1958 who continued with the property repair and plastering business.|
In 1979 the company was joined by Christopher Bell, Harry's son, who took it forward to a Limited company in 1981.He obtained his Building and Surveyor’s degree at Salford University and became a director in the company following the retirement of David Bell.
Under Chris's direction the company has developed into a construction company accommodating all trades and employing a highly trained team of craftsmen.